For your peace of mind, KCC offers a secure and dependable offsite backup solution.
The storage facility is located in British Columbia so your data is secure and on Canadian soil.
This solution will save you the inconvenience of transporting tapes or removeable harddrives back and forth from work.
- Experienced technical staff implement the transfer of your vital information to the secure data centre while keeping a copy onsite for additional protection
- The facility is designed to meet your business needs for an affordable and manageable cloud based data protection solution, with business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities for physical and virtual environments
- Backups available for your SQL, SharePoint, Exchange, and Active Directory configurations
- Real-time block-based incremental technology with proven capability to handle large volumes of data
- Seed backups available for initial large backups
- To assure security of your data, we support compression with military grade data encryption
- Your data is stored on two physical storage arrays
Data Centre Information
- Located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Geographically and politically stable
- Facility is fed by two independent power grids with a diesel generator backup available, including Industrial APC N+2 redundant UPS’s
- High efficiency Heat Pumps for cooling with geothermal loop, N+1 redundant modules
- Security access is a four factor requirement with video security
- Escorted access only
- All employees subject to security and RCMP check
- Internet is fed by both Bell and Shaw at 1000Gbps each
- Redundant core routers
- Hot and cold spares of all core equipment